Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Starting Clomid

Hello to Day 1 again!

He did not get my notice last month.

Good news is my hubby returns to the land of the living in 1 week.

And you know what that means...

It's Clomid time!

I'm kinda nervous about it... it's our first "Infertility treatment." I know it's probably no big deal for pros out there but it feels like a big deal to me because it makes things official, like "Yes, you really are infertile!"  I don't know, there's just always been this part of me in the back of my mind (while being envious of the pregnant bellies at the grocery store) that thought it would just happen for us these past 2 months while awaiting the hubby to finish nights. 

Is that how it always is with infertility? 

You always cling to the hope that things will be different?

So for now I am hopeful.  Hopeful the clomid doesn't make me crazy and does make me ripe with child.  Hopeful my youthful ovaries just need a swift kick in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment