Sunday, November 3, 2013

3 More Days Feels Long

Forgot to post this yesterday...

So my early ultrasound is Tuesday & it is starting to feel like it is so far away. I will be 6 weeks 2 days at that point.  I feel like this one is super important because if there's a heart beat & growth looks good then the risk of miscarriage goes down significantly.

I just want to be able to breathe a little easier.

The hubby asked me last night what I thought the worse could be at that ultrasound & I said arrested growth, no heart beat.  He was quiet & looked sad & said he thought the worse would be an ectopic.

I hadn't even really thought about that as a possibility.  It made me realize how much this infertility has effected him- more than I realized. It seems he has now become the worrier & is assuming the worse.  That is not him. So I am hopeful that Tuesday brings good news & eases our worries & we can start just being happy & excited about this pregnancy we have been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment