Sunday, December 29, 2013

Scared

I am having some brown spotting today.  I have never had this before.

It is really freaking me out.

It's been a small amount so far & no cramping or pain but I am scared. Really scared.  I am 14 weeks today.  And we told the whole world this past week about these two little loves.  I don't know what I'd do if something happened.

I called my doc's urgent line & she told me that if its been a small amt & no cramping or pain to just take it easy today but call back if there is more bleeding or something changes. I have an appt Tuesday and she said if it is just the tiniest amount of spotting to just keep that appointment but if any more than that I need to call her back.

It doesn't seem to be getting more but just persistent & not stopping. I think I am going to go shower & call her again. I don't think I can make it through the rest of the day like this & then 2 more days.  I am really really afraid.  I love these guys so much.  

Please just let nothing be wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Brownish spotting around 14 weeks is fairly common. Is it kind of sludge-like? I see that a bit and it's almost always nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I saw your comment as we were waiting at the hospital to be checked out and it definitely helped. The OB on call that day unfortunately did little to reassure me.

    ReplyDelete