Sunday, August 25, 2013

Clomid Round 2

I don't like this new added bonus of having to call my OB to tell them that once again I am not pregnant.  It adds insult to injury on day 1.  But I don't have a choice if I want more drugs. As much as I think this Clomid is bullshit and isn't going to work it will help pass the time for the next 2 months until our appointment with the reproductive endocrinologist on October 21.  I filled out their packet.  I just have to get my records sent in & get the hubby to fill out his part.

My OB called in Clomid 50mg again. I assume since my 21 day progesterone was 16.5 there is no point in going higher?  I don't know.  It appears that I have been ovulating this whole time which is why I'm not putting too much stock into Clomid.  It just doesn't seem like the likely solution to our problem- whatever our problem is.

In other news, I need to get off Facebook.  Seriously need to get off Facebook.

We did have a good weekend though.  Got together with good friends and just hung out & had pizza. It was wonderful.  The hangover from too much wine was not wonderful.  C'est la vie.  Hopefully tonight I get to catch up with a good high school friend who is in town from Chicago. 

Cheers to another round! Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment