Saturday, August 24, 2013

Random Musings

In honor of another day 1 I've come to some conclusions:

1. They should offer a baby/kid free Facebook version for infertiles. With an opt in option for pictures of adorable children for the days when seeing them doesn't make you want to scream or cry or both.

2. Someone must invent wine that is good for morulas, that boosts fertility.

3. Infertility treatments should be affordable and involve less vag camera.

4. People should not be allowed to complain about their pregnancy (especially begging to go into labor 3 weeks early, with your 3rd! child) in a public place (ie facebook).

5. I should not drink a whole bottle of wine & several beers to drown my day 1 sorrows. This will result in a hangover.

6. You should get some sort of prize package on each day 1. Then maybe I'd feel more like- thank you may I have another.

7. I should get some more hobbies & friends. Friends without babies, friends who loathe babies even.

No comments:

Post a Comment