Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Reflecting on the purpose of this blog this week, I realized part of my goal was to be more positive about this whole process and about life in general.  I have failed in this agenda.  I haven't really been focusing on all the amazing things happening on a daily and weekly basis in my life.  I have always been a positive, optimistic person and I feel that infertility is slowing stealing that from me and turning me into quite the pessimist. So... I am going to try to change that with Thankful Thursdays- a review of the goodness from the past week as well as the things I am looking forward too the coming weekend.

This week I am thankful for:
1. Visits with old friends who live out of town filled with girl talk and laughter.

2. Being able to hold my best friends baby (now 9 weeks old!) and even getting some smiles and laughs.

3. A 4 day work week

4. A 4 day weekend... holla!

5. Today marking the start of the college football season!  I love me some Ohio State football.


To come:
1. I can't wait for the Gentleman's Stopover Tour Concert this weekend!
I am hoping for a little bit of this action...
 
and a relaxing weekend away with the Hubs.
 

2. The first Ohio State football game this Saturday! Not the biggest game of the year- we are playing Buffalo but...GO BUCKS! Beat those Bulls!
 
3. Countdown to vacation... 2 weeks!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment